National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) is committed to providing a range of programs to best serve our members that include Education, Professional Development, and Student Development.
NAWMBA is dedicated to providing educational opportunities that help propel women into leadership positions and strengthen the skills of current leaders. NAWMBA's educational programs include:
- Newsletter: NAWMBA produces a monthly newsletter that provides educational articles on diversity, leadership, career opportunities, career management, and corporate and executive profiles. The newsletter also updates members on upcoming events.
- Webinars: NAWMBA realizes the need for women to continue learning after business school. To respond to that need, webinars are hosted on topics of interest to professional women.
NAWMBA is committed to providing development opportunities for women in all stages of their careers.
- Professional Launch Events: NAWMBA is dedicated to providing women across the United States a strong network of like-minded women. We achieve this goal through the launch of professional chapters. These events bring business women and corporate sponsors together for networking and professional development.
- Local and Regional Events: NAWMBA sponsors local and regional events across the country to provide opportunities for professional women to build knowledge and leadership skills.
- Career Management: NAWMBA provides career management tools to professional women through the online resume and career center, industry specific panels and workshops, and career development coaching events.
- Leadership Opportunities: NAWMBA provides professional women the opportunity to further develop and enhance their leadership skills through service in one of the following capacities:
Chapter Leadership Team
Leadership Conference Committee
Board of Directors
Corporate Advisory Board
- Mentorship Opportunities: Through NAWMBA's newest member benefit our professional members can participate as a mentee and gather career insight from a peer or she can become a mentor and help guide the next generation of women MBAs as they embark on their next step in their career.
NAWMBA is dedicated to providing development opportunities to current MBA students through school based chapters.
- Student Leadership: NAWMBA realizes that developing the leadership capabilities of current MBA students is critical to achieving the mission of propelling more women into leadership roles. Leadership opportunities are available at the local chapter through the chapter leadership team and participation on the Annual Conference and Career Fair Planning Committee.
Student Events: NAWMBA supports city and regional events across the country to encourage events focused on building participants' skill sets and leadership capabilities.
- Career Management: NAWMBA provides career management tools to MBA students through the online resume and career center, industry specific panels and workshops, resume writing and interviewing workshops, and by connecting students with recruiting companies.
- Mentorship Opportunities: Through NAWMBA's newest member benefit our student members can participate as a mentee and garner career insight from one of our professional members.